- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan W Almy DDS
Dr. Jonathan W Almy, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Rowlett, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jonathan W Almy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jonathan W Almy has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jonathan W Almy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jonathan W Almy
Dr. Jonathan Almy A native Texan, Dr. Jonathan Almy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Texas Tech University in 1992. He continued to The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio where he earned his DDS in 1997 and after graduation, relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona, where he founded his private practice the same year. During this time, Dr. Almy proudly delivered quality services to his patients including preventative dentistry, as well as more complex implant and restorative procedures. Extending the excellent care that his patients received to those less fortunate, he volunteered his time at the Society of St. Vincent De Paul Virginia G. Piper Medical and Dental Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, where he served underprivileged children and homeless adults. After serving the Arizona community for nine years, Dr. Almy moved his family back to Texas so that he could practice dentistry in his beloved home state. He joined Rowlett Family Dental in 2007, where he has enjoyed treating patients of all ages in a welcoming, family dentistry setting. Dr. Almy is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, as well as the Dallas County Dental Society. He also maintains a current membership in the Garland Dental Research Club. Reserve Your Appointment! Our quality shows in your smile. Call Rowlett Dental Associates today to reserve your appointment with Dr. Almy, Dr. Daniels, or Dr. Fedosky and experience customized care for your best smile. We serve patients from Rowlett, Garland, Rockwall, Lake Ray Hubbard, and surrounding areas. Back to Our Office