Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan W Almy DDS
Dr. Jonathan W Almy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rowlett, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan W Almy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jonathan W Almy has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan W Almy - Posted on November 2nd, 2017
Dr. Jonathan W Almy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Jonathan W Almy
Dr. Jonathan Almy A native Texan, Dr. Jonathan Almy received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Texas Tech University in 1992. He continued to The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio where he earned his DDS in 1997 and after graduation, relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona, where he founded his private practice the same year. During this time, Dr. Almy proudly delivered quality services to his patients including preventative dentistry, as well as more complex implant and restorative procedures. Extending the excellent care that his patients received to those less fortunate, he volunteered his time at the Society of St. Vincent De Paul Virginia G. Piper Medical and Dental Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona, where he served underprivileged children and homeless adults. After serving the Arizona community for nine years, Dr. Almy moved his family back to Texas so that he could practice dentistry in his beloved home state. He joined Rowlett Family Dental in 2007, where he has enjoyed treating patients of all ages in a welcoming, family dentistry setting. Dr. Almy is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, as well as the Dallas County Dental Society. He also maintains a current membership in the Garland Dental Research Club. Reserve Your Appointment! Our quality shows in your smile. Call Rowlett Dental Associates today to reserve your appointment with Dr. Almy, Dr. Daniels, or Dr. Fedosky and experience customized care for your best smile. We serve patients from Rowlett, Garland, Rockwall, Lake Ray Hubbard, and surrounding areas. Back to Our Office
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Jonathan W Almy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rowlett, TX.