Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan C Mcneil has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jonathan C Mcneil has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Jonathan C Mcneil has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I had a wisdom tooth extraction with Dr. McNeil and the process was unbelievably fast, easy, and painless. I was fairly worried about this procedure because I've never had surgery so I didn't know what to expect. I arrived for my appointment and was immediately taken to a treatment room. The dental assistants were very reassuring and made me feel comfortable. The procedure was over really quickly and I didn't feel anything. I left the office and slept for the rest of the day. I had minimal swelling and discomfort-- I expected the procedure to be more difficult because I'm an adult patient and I should have had my wisdom teeth removed years ago. The stitches came out maybe a week later and I didn't have any complications. I would highly recommend Dr. McNeil for wisdom tooth extraction, especially if you're nervous or might be a more complicated case.
I will not have any further procedures at Mint Dental. I am not happy with the services you have provided so far and do not believe I have received the highest quality of care. I have had your office preform cavity fillings and a root canal with in the last two months. Upon my last visit where I was in insurmountable pain I had a conversation with tow different people, none of which was a doctor. The receptionist suggested I might have an infection so I was taken back by an assistant. Her response to my pain was, "you probably just do not have a high tolerance and if the pain last longer you may just need to have it extracted". Her delivered response from the doctor was, "you will just need to expect to be in pain for up to six weeks". The second person managed to get some doctor to write a prescription for pain medicine even though I had mentioned they really did not help plus they also made me nauseous. I was sent on my way. After suffering all weekend taking the medication with no relief I went to another dentist for a second opinion. After a full spectrum of test were completed including x ray, what was found was that I had an infection throughout my gums and also areas of decay that had been missed. I was told that no dentist should have put temporary caps on the areas of my teeth that were still symptomatic. No one at Mint Dental was "deeply committed to business practices that are designed strictly for the comfort and convenience of every patient and their families." There are many other options where professional intelligent dentist can be found.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jonathan C Mcneil accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan C Mcneil is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Anchorage, AK.