- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joonkyu Hwang
Dr. Joonkyu Hwang is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Poughkeepsie, NY and Newburgh, NY( and 11 other locations). They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joonkyu Hwang has 13 locations
Dr. Joonkyu Hwang has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joonkyu Hwang has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Joonkyu Hwang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Joonkyu Hwang
Dr. Hwang graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2004. Dr. Hwang works in New York, NY and 12 other locations and specializes in General Dentistry.