Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jorge R Angulo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jorge R Angulo has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 1 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jorge R Angulo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Jorge R Angulo
For over ten years Dr. Jorge Angulo has transformed both lives and smiles at his downtown Orlando practice. Today he continues to focus on implant, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry in a modern comfortable setting. Dr. Angulo grew up in Orlando. After attending Florida State University, he received his dental degree from the University of Maryland. Before entering private practice, Dr. Angulo completed a residency in hospital dentistry at the University of Florida. Since returning to Orlando, he has been one of UCF's athletic department dentists. Later, he became involved with the university of Florida as a clinical instructor in a post graduate setting. Dr. Angulo is an active member of the Central Florida Implant Study Club and the Mid-Florida Dental Study Club. Dr. Angulo or "George" as his friends call him, plays pick up basketball, jogs, cooks, enjoys the cinema and reading nonfiction. He and his wife Kendale live in Altamonte Springs with their three children, Regan, Ansley, and Grant.
Locations & DirectionsCHARLES ANDRUS GILL DDS, 1200 E Robinson St, Orlando, FL
Dr. Jorge R Angulo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orlando, FL.