Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jose F Eduardo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jose F Eduardo has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Eduardo - Posted on July 18th, 2015
I was assured that Dr Eduardo could help me. I have need for extensive dental work. I made no secret as to the reason for my appointment. 1st visit was great. The dentist did a thorough exam and reviewed xrays. He gave me a written treatment plan and estimate. It was in the thousands, which was not surprising, and what I would be responsible for and what my insurance would allow. I go into get 4 teeth filled and a root canal. The dentist now changes his story. He first wants to do a deep clean and after examing my mouth, gave me a second treatment plan with a higher estimate. My mouth had not changed in 2 weeks. I thought the deep clean was reasonable and went in for another appt to get that done, which ended up being a not so terrible experience. The hygenist was great. I made another appt to get the teeth filled and root canal which was my fourth trip to the office. At this appt, the dentist comes in and looks again at my mouth. Its been less than 1 week since my previous appt. He now gives me a 3rd treatment plan with an even thousands of dollars higher estimate and he still did not do my filling or root canal. I have been to Dr Eduardo a total of 5 times and I have 1 deep cleaning to show for it. Tell me, Am I expecting too much? I think not. I think he is taking advantage of my good nature and trust in him. After the last visit yesterday, with again no work and only looking, I think he is a shister out for money.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jose F Eduardo - Posted on May 15th, 2013
This dentist scheduled FOUR extractions for my daughter in one sitting. Ignoring the amount of pain that she was in, no antibiotics were ordered to address the infection in her mouth prior to the extractions and, yes, infection was found during the extractions. The dentist did not keep her informed of what he was doing and although he told her to let him know if she was in pain, he basically ignored all attempts to communicate the amount of pain she was experiencing. He ignored her when she told him that she was in tremendous pain and was actually physically shaking from the pain and in tears. His response was basically DEAL WITH IT! His office staff was also noticably upset by his actions. She is an Ironman triathlete and has a high tolerance to pain. So I can only imagine the pain that she had to endure. His disrespect and horrific unprofessional behavior is beyond words.
Dr. Jose F Eduardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jose F Eduardo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockledge, FL.