Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph M Abbate has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph M Abbate has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Abbate - Posted on March 30th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Abbate - Posted on August 29th, 2014
I was absolutely and totally surprised, pleasantly I might add, with my visit and subsequent work done in Dr. Abatte's office. His staff is professional and caring and he has a really awesome "bedside" manner. I've passed his office every work day for over a year and always assumed the worst. This could very well be the best experience I've had with a dentist; wisdom tooth out, absolutely no pain following.
Dr. Joseph M Abbate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Joseph M Abbate
About Dr. Abbate Education L.D. Pankey Institute Comprehensive Occlusion TM Key Biscayne, Florida Graduated 1988 University of Detroit Mercy College of Dentistry Graduated 1980 Eastern Michigan University Ypsilanti, MI Chemistry Major/Math Minor Graduate 1974 Continuing Education Basic Cardiac Life Support American Red Cross – C.P.R. Certified Synergy Training Program
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph M Abbate is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Detroit, MI.