Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Abid
Dr. Joseph J Abid, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph J Abid has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph J Abid has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canals
Dr. Joseph J Abid accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Joseph J Abid
Meet Dr. Abid Dr. Joseph J. Abid, D.D.S., PA was born and raised in Jacksonville, Fla. He attended Jacksonville University and graduated from the University of Florida in 1970. Dr. Abid moved on to attend dental school at the University of Maryland, where he graduated with honors in 1974. Upon completion of a Veteran Residency Program in 1975, Dr. Abid set up his private practice on the Westside of Jacksonville on Lane Avenue. He has more than 34 years of experience in Oral Surgery, Conscious Sedation, and Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. His professional memberships include: The Florida Dental Association American Dental Association Northeast District Dental Society North Florida Implant Society “We strive to ensure that patients are comfortable and treated fairly, allowing them to leave with a pleasant experience…” – Dr. Joseph J. Abid, D.D.S., PA
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH JACK ABID DDS, 1185 Lane Ave S Ste 6, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Joseph J Abid is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.