Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Amalfitano
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with another office in Cadillac, MI. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joseph Amalfitano's office for more information.
5000 Skyview Ct Traverse City, MI : (231) 656-1148
8865 Professional Dr Cadillac, MI : (231) 775-6321
More about Dr. Joseph Amalfitano
Dr. Amalfitano graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1990. After completing a research fellowship in oral biology he was accepted in the specialty Periodontics program also at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. He received advanced surgical training in the treatment of periodontal disease and the placement of dental implants. Dr. Amalfitano's goal is to provide his patients with the most up to date surgical techniques for the treatment of periodontal disease and the placement of dental implants. He routinely provides All on 4 complete arch immediate implant reconstruction, teeth in a Day and Teeth in an Hour. He is also a certified LANAP provider and has completed thousands of soft tissue augmentation procedures using allograft tissue for recession treatment using a minimally invasive technique. Dr. Amalfitano is a member of the following organizations: The American Dental Association The Michigan Dental Association The Michigan Periodontal Society The American Academy of Periodontology
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Amalfitano is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Traverse City, MI.