Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph F Antolak has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph F Antolak has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 5
BEST DENTIST EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Antolak - Posted on March 11th, 2017
From the moment I walked in, when I was met by friendly staff and a beautiful and clean environment, to the moment I left, after having my teeth examined and cleaned by the most proficient and friendly dentist I have yet to visit, Liberty Dental exceeded my expectations. I know dentist's generally have a bad rep, but this facility could change all of that! The entire experience was great. Highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joseph F Antolak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Joseph F Antolak
Joseph F. Antolak, D.D.S. A Graduate from the Loyola University School of Denistry in 1989 he has been practicing in Crystal lake for over fifteen years were he and his wife Tina and their three children reside. With special interests in Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant and Restorative Dentistry he has accummulated over 300 hours of continuing education. Interests include golf, bike riding, reading, coaching soccer and continuing education.
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH FRANCIS ANTOLAK DDS, 370 Liberty Rd, Crystal Lake, IL
Dr. Joseph F Antolak is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Crystal Lake, IL.