Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Arnone DMD
Dr. Joseph J Arnone, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Easton, PA and Allentown, PA . His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph J Arnone has 3 locations
1521 8th Ave Ste 101
Bethlehem, PA 18018
3360 Nazareth Rd
Easton, PA 18045
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph J Arnone has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Joseph J Arnone has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Arnone - Posted on August 26th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Arnone was completely frustrating! I found him to be ignorant, arrogant,condescending, sarcastic, impatient, insensitive and just plain rude! If you plan on visiting this practice, request a different doctor! He isn't interested in you as a patient. He literally spent one minute looking at the chart, the x-ray, and my daughter's mouth before asking her, a minor, if she wanted to proceed with surgery. Who does that?! He felt no need to talk nor discuss the details of the visit directly with me and told me he only deals with the patient! After speaking with the receptionist, I feel I am not the only one he treated this way.
Dr. Joseph J Arnone Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- QualCare PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph J Arnone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bethlehem, PA.