Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph R Balice has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph R Balice has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
29 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Joseph R Balice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Joseph R Balice
Joseph R. Balice, D.D.S. A Strong Foundation%u2026 Dr. Balice feels passionately about learning and new technology. He graduated from Loyola Dental School in 1989, and then completed a two year residency program at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago. He strives to expand his knowledge of new materials and techniques through continuing education and attends courses beyond the annual requirement. Committed to Excellence%u2026 Dr. Balice believes staying active in professional organizations gives him a chance to share ideas with colleagues and keep current on new developments in dentistry. His affiliations include the American Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, the Illinois State Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry. A Local Boy%u2026 Growing up on the northwest side of Chicago helps explain why Dr. Joe is a Cubs fan and a hockey enthusiast. Dr. Joe and his wife Caterina live in the suburbs with their three children. He loves photography and is involved with a variety of kids%u2019 activities and sports.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph R Balice is similar to the following 4 Dentists near La Grange, IL.