Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph W Barrois
Dr. Joseph W Barrois, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lafayette, LA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph W Barrois has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph W Barrois has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Joseph W Barrois
Dr. Barrois is a member of the American Dental Association, the Louisiana Dental Association, the Acadiana District Dental Association, the Evangeline Study Club, the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and is on staff at Lafayette General Medical Center. Dr. Barrois has been in the General Practice of Dentistry since July of 1970 and has been primarily involved with the treatment of adult patients with T.M.J. Dysfunction; fully and partially edentulous patients requiring dental implants; crown and bridge reconstruction, cosmetic dental care, endodontic (root canals), and third molar extractions.
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH WILLIAM BARROIS DDS, 411 N Sterling St, Lafayette, LA
Dr. Joseph W Barrois is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lafayette, LA.