Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph D Bedich
Dr. Joseph D Bedich, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Cortland, OH. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph D Bedich has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph D Bedich has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
30 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Joseph D Bedich
Dr. Bedich: General Background Dr. Bedich is actively involved in the communities of Cortland and Warren, Ohio. He is involved in the… • Acknowledgement of academic achievement by providing a scholarship to graduating senior at Lakeview High School. • Member and Past President Cortland Rotary • Smiles For Life Campaign, raising money for needy children. • Parish Council member and Lector, Blessed Sacrament Church in Warren. • Coaching of youth baseball and soccer programs in the Howland Township and Trumbull County communities. Click here to view a small library of photos of these and other events. Before opening his practice in Cortland, he… • Was an associate dentist in Champion, OH from 1990 to 1992. • Was in a general practice residency at Buffalo General Hospital and The State University of NY in Buffalo • July 1988 through June 1990, was appointed Chief Resident in his second year. • Graduated from the OSU College of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 1988. • Received his Bachelor of Arts in Zoology Degree in 1984 from Miami University (Ohio). Dr. Bedich Implant/Restorative Expertise Smile Artistry Sedation Capabilities Special Needs Patients Awards and Honors General Background Professional Affiliations
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR PROGRESSIVE DENTISTRY, 481 S High St, Cortland, OH
Dr. Joseph D Bedich is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cortland, OH.