- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph D Chipriano
Dr. Joseph D Chipriano is a doctor primarily located in Pottsville, PA. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joseph D Chipriano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph D Chipriano has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Joseph D Chipriano Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph D Chipriano
Dr. Joseph D. Chipriano, Jr. , DMD, FAGD Dr. Joseph D. Chipriano was born and raised in Pottsville, Pennsylvania. After graduating from Pottsville Area High School in 1993, he pursued his undergraduate studies at Elizabethtown College where he was inducted to the Alpha Lambda Delta Freshman National Honor Society and Tibeta National Biological Honor Society. Dr. Chipriano graduated from Elizabethtown College in 1997 with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology. He is a 2001 graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry where he was a recipient of the Dr. Joseph DeMarco Memorial Scholarship for clinical and academic achievement and the Michalean "Quest" Award for having displayed courage in overcoming adversity. Upon completion of his doctoral studies, Dr. Chipriano completed his General Practice Dental Residency Program at Abington Memorial Hospital in suburban Philadelphia. There he gained proficiency in implant reconstructions, molar root canal therapy, and non-complex oral surgery. In 2002, Dr. Chipriano returned to his native Pottsville where he served as an associate dentist until the inception of Dr. Joseph Chipriano Jr., Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in January 2005. In 2008, Dr. Chipriano received the professional title "Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry" based upon strict continuing education requirements and examination performance. As a health care provider, Dr. Chipriano values his health by maintaining a healthy active lifestyle and exercise. He has completed sprint triathlons and half marathons. It is Dr. Chipriano's goal to enjoy a long and healthy career doing what he loves. Dr. Chipriano's dream is to live a long and healthy life with the love of his life, his wife Tammy Fitzpatrick Chipriano and their children Cecilia, Sophia, and Gianna.