Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Dehyar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 12
Quality professional service always with a smile De. Dehyar is very professional and knowledgeable. Spends quality time with you and always answers your questions and concerns. He give his opinion in the treatment to best suit your needs and health. I would highly recommend his services. His staff are very friendly and reminder emails and text are sent for your appointment
Fair Lakes Dental was very professionalâ¦ Fair Lakes Dental was very professional, I usually don't look forward to going to the dentist because I don't feel comfortable, but everyone in the office was so nice and very patient, i needed a lot of work because I haven't seen a dentist in many years. Before they started any work on me the front desk came into the room and explained all the costs, and what the insurance would pay and what they wouldn't pay. This is probably the only office that I would ever trust to go to for my dental work
Dr. Dehyar and staff were finely organized, highly experienced and technologically advanced. Such a caring staff and clean facility; I cannot believe I hadn't found them earlier.If you saw a before and after picture of my mouth, you wouldn't believe it could change that much. I started in horrible condition, in need for some heavy duty dentistry all because I tried to procrastinate my oral health as much as I could. Here I am today, extremely satisfied with the effort Dr. Dehyar puts into his patient pool.
14 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Joseph Dehyar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Dehyar is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Burke, VA.