Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph H Blum has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joseph H Blum has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 15
I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph H Blum for over ten years now. His knowledge, education, experience and his personality is really amazing. He is the best dentist I have ever visited, very honest too. I have seen many and I have very bad experience with dentist till I meet Dr. Blum. I couldn't imagine visiting anyone else. His work is incomparable and he takes his time to make the patient happy. I have done bone graft, sinus lift and eight dental implants; four on top and four on the bottom. The implants were placed about nine years ago and I never had any problems with them.
48 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Joseph H Blum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph H Blum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lynbrook, NY.