Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua A Bahoff DMD
Dr. Joshua A Bahoff, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua A Bahoff has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joshua A Bahoff has the following 12 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
Dr. Joshua A Bahoff Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joshua A Bahoff's office for more information.
6909 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 742-4343
More about Dr. Joshua A Bahoff
Joshua A. Bahoff D.M.D., F.A.G.D. Dr Bahoff graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1977 and immediately joined his father in practice. Dr. Bahoff became active in organized dentistry while still in dental school. He has served twice as President of Eastern Dental Society of Philadelphia and is the past vice-president of the Pennsylvania Dental Association. He received his Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry in 1996, and has extensive experience in prosthetic, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Bahoff has lectured on Cosmetic and Reconstructive dentistry as well as Implant Dentistry. In addition to his extensive experience in all phases of dentistry, Dr. Bahoff has been involved in multiple community organizations, including Big Brother's of America, where he mentored a young boy for 11 years. Dr. Bahoff has welcomed his nephew, Dr. Jesse Schaffzin, and Jesse's wife Dr. Susan Callejas as third generation into his family practice, one of the oldest family practices in Philadelphia!
Locations & DirectionsJOSHUA ALLEN BAHOFF DMD, 6909 Castor Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Joshua A Bahoff is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.