Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua A Bockian DDS
Dr. Joshua A Bockian, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua A Bockian has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joshua A Bockian has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua A Bockian - Posted on October 2nd, 2012
Dr. Joshua A Bockian Accepts the Following Insurance
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
More about Dr. Joshua A Bockian
Joshua Bockian, D.D.S. Dr Bockian attended New York University where he earned his B.A. in Biology and D.D.S. degree. After graduating he served in the U.S. Navy. Dr Bockian opened his private practice following his military service and has practiced in south Florida for over twenty years. He has attended the prestigious Pankey Institute for Continuing Dental Education, is a former assistant professor on the volunteer faculty at the University of Miami School of Medicine and former Co-chairman of Implantology at the Dade County Dental Research Clinic. He has a strong commitment to continuing dental education. Dr. Bockian is a member of the American Dental Association and Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Joshua A Bockian is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boca Raton, FL.