Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua Burton
Dr. Joshua Burton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marietta, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua Burton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joshua Burton has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Joshua Burton
Dr. Joshua Burton Dr. Joshua Burton is a native of Georgia. He graduated from The University of Georgia in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He worked in a real estate attorney’s office before deciding to persue a career in dentistry. He went on to receive his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Medical College of Georgia. He has taken part in dental mission trips to Mexico, Bulgaria and Trinidad; plus he has volunteered at the Good Samaritan Health Center in Atlanta. He maintains memberships with the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, Northwest District Dental Society and the Hinman Dental Society. In his free time Dr. Burton enjoys playing tennis, golf and camping. Jason Office Manager/Treatment Coordinator Sabrina Dental Assistant Jayne Dental Hygienist Stephanie Dental Hygienist
Locations & DirectionsRONALD LEE BURTON DMD, 1513 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 190, Marietta, GA
Dr. Joshua Burton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marietta, GA.