Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joshua D Etman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joshua D Etman has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Etman - Posted on February 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Etman - Posted on November 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Etman - Posted on November 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joshua D Etman - Posted on October 1st, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- New York University School Of Medicine
Dr. Joshua D Etman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Joshua D Etman
It's our Passion to make you smile! Our staff is dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients. We strive to accommodate even the most apprehensive of patients by rendering a comfortable and friendly environment. We welcome you to join our dental family and it's our passion to make you smile! Dr. Etman and his staff strive to continue excellence of dental care provided by Dr. Barry Kennedy. Dr. Etman graduated from New York University of Dentistry, where he feel in love with dentistry and learned to value his work, as well as the patient he treated. Dr. Etman is consistently trying to improve his skills and keep up to date on the latest techniques and procedures. He provides a comforting and inviting atmosphere to all of his patients. We offer a wide scope of treatment from fillings, crown & bridge, root canals to implant placement and restorations. We hope you visit us at Lone Mountain Family Dental, where we provide a all-encompassing, special brand of dentistry to you. We offer complementary nitrous if needed and can take care of all of your dental needs under one roof. Be sure to check out our website for the latest specials and promotions we are offering! www.lonemtnfamilydental.com
Locations & DirectionsLONE MOUNTAIN DENTAL, 4818 W Lone Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Joshua D Etman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.