Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua E Foreman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joshua E Foreman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Joshua E Foreman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
This trip to your office was much more pleasant that my initial visit. I have recently changes dentist after 8 to 9 years. The reason is because I felt he didn't work with our insurance sufficiently and therefore was costing us more out of pocket. On my 1st visit included the initial evaluation but was disappointed that I didn't get my teeth cleaned. And when the finance lady shared with me it would cost over $7,000 for veneers on 4 front teeth I almost fainted. She said it without batting an eye like $7,000 wasn't a huge amount of money. anyway that really turned me off and made me wonder if I had made a bad decision to change dentists. My 2nd visit was much more effective I actually got more done than I ever thought and am very pleased with the results. thank You for making my smile much brighter.
Very Friendly Staff go out of the way to take care of you. The Dental Hygienist was great did a great job of cleaning the best I've ever had. Dr. Foreman is great very informative gives you his phone number he wants to be very involved with your care. I was a Patient before Dr. Foreman came and it is a World of difference since he bought the practice. He is very Professional, Caring, and it reflects in his staff and the whole office atmosphere. So happy for the Change! If you are looking for a Dentist that puts the Patient first and listens to what your needs are Dr. Foreman is the Dentist for you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBella Vista Dentistry, 925 Trophy Club Dr, Roanoke, TX
Dr. Joshua E Foreman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Roanoke, TX.