Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua D Ilan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 13
This Dentist is the most rude person I have ever met and extremely unprofessional. He did not greet me, barely spoke to me while I was there,did not ask about my past history, I have sensitivity and he was very aggressive. He was mostly on his phone, did a half fast cleaning, had a random conversation with his helper while doing my cleaning and then stormed off. It is apparent Dr. Ilan does not have people skills nor manor and if I had a cavity I would not trust fill it. His staff is amazing
I had been going to the same dentist for many years when he suddenly stopped taking my insurance. A couple of buddies at work had been to Dr. Ilan and told me to give him a try. When some of my old bridgework became loose, Dr. Ilan's office was able to bring me in right away. It turns out I had a massive cavity under the bridge. Dr. Ilan replaced it for me and the whole procedure was relatively painless. The new bridge looks great. I can't say I'm looking forward to my next dental appointment (because who is??) but I am confident I will be in good hands with my dental work in the future.
I've been going to Dr. Ilan for the past 6 years and I have referred family members and friends to him. I am impressed with the care that we've received. Dr. Ilan is always very attentive when it comes to handling emergencies and has always accommodated me in his busy schedule when I was in pain. All of the cosmetic dental work I've seen him do looks magnificent. He is a great dentist and you will be in good hands with him!
18 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Joshua D Ilan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joshua D Ilan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Pomona, NY.