Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joy F Huggins has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 8
the lady is a butcher. i wouldn,t return if she were the only dentist in Ms. she didn't anesthetize me properly and said it was because i took coumadin.there are other types other than xylocaine. i was a dental assistant for years and never seen a doctor do what she did. the dentist who removed the remaining teeth did not have a problem. nor did i. also calling what a previous dentist did duct taping is not very good etiquette. she is fortunate i didn,t sue her.
29 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Joy F Huggins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTommy Lester Cox Dmd, 87 Stateline Rd E, Southaven, MS
Dr. Joy F Huggins is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Southaven, MS.