- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Juan J Cabanillas has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Juan J Cabanillas Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Juan J Cabanillas
Juan J. Cabanillas, D.D.S. Dr. Cabanillas received his dental degree in 1991 from the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Ureña. His last year as a dental student, he was appointed Professor of Prosthodontics, and received the honorary mention Summa Cum Laude. After a few months of working in private practice, Dr. Cabanillas was accepted at New York University's College of Dentistry, where he received a Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1994. During his tenure at NYU, he was elected a member of the prestigious Prosthodontics Honors Clinic, where he excelled in treating the most complex cases. His drive for professional excellence led him to be accepted at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, FL for a 1-year General Practice Residency in which he obtained extensive training in the areas of Oral Surgery, Periodontal Therapy and Reconstructive Dentistry. Finally, he received a Scholarship from the Veteran's Administration Hospital for a combined degree in Prosthodontics at Harvard University's School of Dental Medicine, which he finished in 1997, receiving the first honorary mention in the 22 years of existence of this combined program. Currently, Dr. Cabanillas is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Florida, and an active member of the American Dental Association, American College of Prosthodontics and the Academy of Osseointegration. Comprehensive Cosmetic Dentistry by Harvard-Trained Specialists Juan Cabanillas DDS Prosthodontist, Cosmetic Dental Center, 2717 East Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 Tel: 954 566 6200 [email protected]