Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judd Partridge DMD
Dr. Judd Partridge, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Midway, UT and Tooele, UT (and 1 other location). His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Judd Partridge has 4 locations
6710 Blackstone Rd #104
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
210 E Main St
Midway, UT 84049
181 W Vine St
Tooele, UT 84074
Dr. Judd Partridge has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Judd Partridge has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Judd Partridge Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Judd Partridge's office for more information.
6710 Blackstone Rd #104 Salt Lake City, UT : (385) 707-1162
210 E Main St Midway, UT 84049
181 W Vine St Tooele, UT 84074
6710 S Blackstone Rd Ste 104 Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 943-8703
More about Dr. Judd Partridge
Dr. Partridge grew up in Utah and received his undergraduate education from Utah State University where he served on the Presidents Leadership Council. In 2002, he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judd Partridge is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salt Lake City, UT.