Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith M Bordeaux
Dr. Judith M Bordeaux, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Strongsville, OH. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Judith M Bordeaux has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Judith M Bordeaux has the following 7 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Bone Transplantation
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 3
Dr. Judith M Bordeaux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Judith M Bordeaux
Dr. Judith M. Bordeaux first received her DMD from the University of the Philippines, Manila in 1994. After practicing general dentistry in Manila for 4 years, she decided to specialize in Periodontics. She attended Indiana University and received her Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) degree in Periodontics in 2001. She then pursued another DMD at Case Western Reserve University, where she graduated in 2004. She was an assistant professor at CWRU for 4 years before deciding to go into private practice full-time. Dr. Bordeaux is an active member of the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association and the Greater Cleveland Dental Society. She is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. Our Philosophy Our practice specializes in periodontics, devoted to the diagnosis and treatment of gum diseases. We also provide services in placing dental implants, which we consider as the best replacement for missing teeth. Our goal is to help patients reach the highest level of oral health possible so they may enjoy the benefits of a functional, attractive smile. We pride ourselves on our thorough patient education, gentle treatment methods, well-trained staff, and quality patient service. We work in partnership with other dentists of the community to help ensure comprehensive care for our patients.
Locations & DirectionsGERALD E GLENN DMD, 10850 Pearl Rd Ste D6, Strongsville, OH
Dr. Judith M Bordeaux is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Strongsville, OH.