2.1

Neutral

Satisfaction

Have you seen Julia A Arnold?

My 6th crown and this was most uncomfortable, ever

Just wondering if it is necessary to practically have you on your head to work on your teeth. All the blood rushed to my head. Never been tipped back so far. Gag reflex, totally ignored, all the other dentists recognized it and at least took the tools out of my mouth for a short break. Not her; I was told to just hang in there a little longer, she was almost done, just breath through my nose. Also wondering what was with the hair pulling, something was pulling my hair on the right side. Dont know what that was all about. My hair isn't that long. One more comment, there was an employee caughing and sneezing and blowing her nose. I have the worst cold I have had in years. So much for cleanliness..............

Satisfaction

No nonsense doctor who doesn't treat you like a 2 year old. Sometimes she tells you what you DON'T want to hear - i.e. stop smoking, exercise, etc.

Amazing experience

Dr. Arnold is an amazing dentist and has extensive knowledge and experience of how to treat patients the correct way. She has been my dentist for over 25 years and has taken care of my teeth as if they were her own. She is extremely professional and knows her craft inside and out. I would recommend anyone to her and full well know they were getting the best treatment possible. My whole family goes to her and will continue to follow her anywhere.

Satisfaction

I have been going to Dr. Arnold for 12 years and she is the best dentist I have ever been to. She is professional and caring and knows her dentristry. Highly recommended!

Satisfaction

Excessive plan for treatment costing thousands of dollars out of pocket!

Not pleased

My spouse and I were seen by Dr. Arnold, at first she makes you feel welcome and comfortable in her office. The office is nice but the care is not so great. I agree with the previous review that her treatment plans are expensive and unnecessarily extensive. After having an old silver filling replaced with a composite filling I was in pain everyday for two weeks despite her efforts to correct the bite. I believe it was her fault that I was left to resorting to a root canal. I was blamed for the problem with my bit for " not bitting hard enough" as was my spouse when he had the same issues with his fillings. We are less than pleased with amount of professionalism in the staff, especially the billing and call back services. If you want to experience an empty pocket book and unnecessary post treatment pain by all means go see Dr. Arnold.

Satisfaction

Horrible service in every aspect. The staff was more then rude and the overall experience was just disappointing.

Excessive dental treatment plans

After reviewing my x-rays and examining my teeth Dr.Arnold put together a "treatment plan" costing thousands of dollars out of pocket in addition to the portion my insurance covered to be completed over four appointments. I was already suspicious after attending two previous appointments where the work I was there for was not completed. I took the same x-rays to another dentist who saw no reason to do the excessive dental work Dr.Arnold recommended.

• Similiar Dentists

Julia A Arnold is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Colorado Springs, CO.