Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie M Atoui has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie M Atoui has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Julie M Atoui has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie M Atoui - Posted on May 20th, 2016
Dr. Julie M Atoui Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Julie M Atoui
Meet Dr. Atoui and Her Team Get the look you’ve always dreamed of with the care, confidence and personal touch of Dr. Julie Atoui. Today’s competitive, beauty and youth-oriented society has made cosmetic dentistry an important option. Increasing numbers of appearance conscious men and women with a desire to look better, more confident or simply more attractive are choosing cosmetic dentistry to achieve the desired result. Improved appearance can be a major factor in developing a more positive self-image. As a cosmetic dentist, Dr. Atoui specializes in total mouth reconstruction. She is a leading dentist in many forms of cosmetic treatments, and has received training through Dr. Frank Spears - recognized as one of the premier educators in aesthetic and restorative dentistry in the world today. The wide scope of training acquired by Dr. Atoui enables her to provide you the broadest range of dental cosmetic options to choose from. Dr. Atoui graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy where she earned a Doctorate of Dental Surgery and completed her residency at the Detroit Medical Center. Board certified with over twelve years of experience, she has been rated as one of America’s TOP Dentists for three years in a row. Dr. Atoui is an associate fellow at the World Clinical Laser Institute and has been featured on 105.1 FM and in Women’s Lifestyle Magazine.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie M Atoui is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dearborn, MI.