Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie A Folger has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Julie A Folger has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Folger - Posted on September 10th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Julie A Folger
Julie Folger, DDS Dr. Folger graduated from the University of Texas Dental School-Houston, in 1985, where she was honored with membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon - honor dental society. She opened her private practice in Sugar Land in 1985, and relocated to the Sherman area in 1991. Dr. Folger is a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Fourth District Dental Society, American Assn. of Women Dentists, Texas Assn. of Women Dentists, Business and Professional Women, and the Sherman Chamber of Commerce. She is proud of her two sons Michael and Matthew who are both in college, and enjoys reading and cooking.
Locations & DirectionsJULIE A FOLGER DDS, 3333 N Fm 1417, Sherman, TX
Dr. Julie A Folger is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sherman, TX.