Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie L Baveja DDS
Dr. Julie L Baveja, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chantilly, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie L Baveja has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie L Baveja - Posted on June 7th, 2018
Hey!! I recommend nobody to Dr. Juliea beveja!! She and her office are all money minded. They divide patient treatment just to get more money from Nitrous oxide(laughing gas) and for other expenses. I have very bad experience with her. She did pulpectomy and put crown to my son. After few month that crown came off. I know this happens some time but when I went back for recementation and to fix that crown., she asked for another $450. In fact when some thing happens like this they should do it for free or should take money for recementation. But this lady didn't treat even though she did that treatment. Then I went to Dentistry for children Fairfax. He did the recementation for $35 and fix the crown. And they charged $35 bcuz that treatment was not done by them. One more thing even they charge more for Nitrous oxide when compare to other good dintist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie L Baveja - Posted on December 30th, 2015
I do not recommend any parents took her child to this dentist. She is fairly new and inexperience. My experience with her was horrible and my daughter end up to the hospital. If you notice you will not see any advice or recommendation before or after procedures. Just be aware If your child after her visit throws up or became nauseated because she is using cheap material on their teeth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie L Baveja - Posted on September 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie L Baveja - Posted on January 16th, 2015
Dr. Julie L Baveja Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Julie L Baveja's office for more information.
14102 Robert Paris Ct Chantilly, VA : (703) 870-7370
Locations & Directions14102 Robert Paris Ct, Chantilly, VA
Dr. Julie L Baveja is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.