Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie M Russo
Dr. Julie M Russo, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Clermont, FL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie M Russo has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
Dr. Julie M Russo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Julie M Russo
Meet Dr. Julie Dr. Julie M. Russo Dr. Julie Russo was born and raised in Coral Springs, Florida and attended Auburn University where she completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology. She then attended Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine. During her senior year of dental school, Dr. Russo was awarded the Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry Award for her achievements in that field. Dr. Russo then completed two years at the University of Florida College of Dentistry, where she obtained her training in Pediatric Dentistry. She is a recipient of the Richard C. Pugh Achievement Award for scoring in the top 3% on the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry's written examination. She currently lives in Clermont with her husband James and sons Christopher and Nathaniel. Professional Affiliations Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry American Dental Association Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry Alumni of Psi Omega Dental Fraternity Florida Dental Association Inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society Adjunct Clinical Professor at the University of Florida College of Dentistry Department of Pediatric Dentistry
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Julie M Russo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Clermont, FL.