Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Junil Ahn has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Junil Ahn has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Tooth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Junil Ahn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Junil Ahn's office for more information.
27800 Medical Center Rd Ste 238 Mission Viejo, CA : (949) 364-0220
More about Dr. Junil Ahn
Dr. Junil Ahn is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who is both a licensed dentist and physician. He has extensive experience in all facets of oral and maxillofacial surgery, anesthesia, and dental implant-related surgery. Dr. Ahn grew up in the Los Angeles and Orange County region. He received his undergraduate degree at UC Irvine in Electrical and Computer Engineering and was on the Dean’s Honor List. He received his dental degree (DDS) at the prestigious University of California, San Francisco, where he graduated within the top of the class and was inducted into the dental honor society. Dr. Ahn continued on to complete his medical degree (MD) at the University of California, Davis and received general anesthesia training. After completing General Surgery internship at UC San Francisco, Dr. Ahn went on to complete the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at UC San Francisco. With his diverse background in dentistry, medicine, and engineering, Dr. Ahn brings together the latest surgical techniques and technologies to provide the best patient care possible. Dr. Ahn is a continuing education provider and has given numerous lectures in topics of surgical dental implantology, oral surgery, oral pathology, and medicine. In addition, Dr. Ahn continues to advance his clinical knowledge with extensive continuing education courses in the latest surgical advances and techniques to bring the most up-to-date care for his patients.
Locations & DirectionsJUNIL AHN DDS MD AND KENNETH R GIRARD DDS, 27800 Medical Center Rd Ste 238, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Junil Ahn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mission Viejo, CA.