Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin D Buchanan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Justin D Buchanan has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 8
Excellent experiences for years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Justin D Buchanan - Posted on March 4th, 2016
Always a great experience. Excellent, thorough care that's personal and made with good analysis and smart decision making based on experience. Dr. Buchanan listens to you and has a very compassionate manners with myself and my children. He has repeatedly gone out of his way to solve a problem whether it be with our oral health or an insurance concern.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Justin D Buchanan
Dr. Justin D. Buchanan, DDS grew up in Bend, OR where his father was a dentist and had a general dental practice for more than 40 years. He attended Mt. View High School in Bend and then graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree from Eastern Oregon University in LaGrande, OR. Dr. Buchanan attended Indiana University School of Dentistry and received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2002. After graduation from dental school, he served in the United States Army and completed a one-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at Ft. Campbell, KY. Dr. Buchanan was assigned to the Stryker Brigade from Ft Lewis, WA and served a one-year tour of duty in Iraq. The tour in Iraq was one of the most difficult, yet rewarding years of his life. He joined Drs. Bigelow and Pastrell in 2006. He is married to his wife Emily and has three children – Brandon, Melanie and Olivia. Dr. Buchanan enjoys time with his family and is an accomplished drummer.
Locations & DirectionsBIGELOW PASTRELL AND BUCHANAN FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1050 SW Grandview Ave, Grants Pass, OR
Dr. Justin D Buchanan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grants Pass, OR.