Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Justin A Ebersole
Dr. Justin A Ebersole, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Parsons, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin A Ebersole has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Justin A Ebersole has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Justin A Ebersole
Dr. Justin Ebersole Dr. Justin Ebersole received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Baker University. He then attended Friends University where he earned a Master’s Degree in environmental studies. While attending University of Missouri-Kansas City, Dr. Ebersole completed the Senior Departmental Advanced Studies Program in 2007 for training in periodontics. He graduated May 2007 with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr. Ebersole joined Dr. Wommack in dental practice in June 2007 in Parsons. He maintains professional memberships with the American Dental Association, Kansas Dental Association, the Southeast Kansas Dental Society, the American Orthodontic Society, the Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation, and the Neosho Valley Study Club. He volunteers with the Kansas Mission of Mercy, the Kansas Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped and the Give Kids A Smile® program. In his spare time, Dr. Ebersole enjoys all sports, hunting, fishing, riding his motorcycle, white-water kayaking, and working on the family farm. Dr. Ebersole also loves spending time with his wife, Sadie, a hygienist in the practice, and their son, Alden.
Locations & DirectionsPARSONS DENTAL CARE, 1701 Washington Ave, Parsons, KS
Dr. Justin A Ebersole is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Parsons, KS.