Highly Dissatisfied

Poor Quality & Avoids Record Transfers

Dr. Phillips advised 2 crowns. After working on my teeth I noticed a large bruise on my face. (this was a first.) Very rough when administering shots. Took months for permanent crown to arrive. One crown fit and the other did not. Dr. Phillips made several adjustments. Teeth never aligned back up after adjustments due to one being wider and higher. Nerves of teeth above crown were inflamed and painful. Had months of pain. Asked for a refund. Dr. Phillips made excuses and random reasons for refusing to issue a refund. It was so careless and haphazard to place a tooth that is too big in my mouth. Records requested to be sent to a different dentist to fix problems and very inefficient transferring records. Very efficient at collecting money up front for services. Handles his patients including children as if they are live stock. Pretends that technology is advanced, however this is lacking. Had ongoing extreme pain for several months caused by a crown that was not the same size as the tooth it replaced. and still waiting for records to be transferred.

Great Dentist

Nice staff nice office. I had a bad tooth ache even though they were very busy they worked me in right away. I am a afraid of the dentist that is why I have not seen a dentist in 3+ yrs that is probably why I had a tooth ache in the first place. The Dr and his assistant were very kind and sensitive to me. They fixed 3 teeth and I was pain free the next day. Thanks so much. If you need a quality caring dentist this is the one.

Great experience

The staff is friendly. My appointment was on time. The Dr was caring. Everything exceeded my expectations.

Good Experience

I went to the office as a new patient for a cleaning and check up. I was interested in the free whitening on the add I received in the mail. I love all the technology in the office it was the first time I had x-rays the did not hurt. My hygienist was very gentle usually they poke at my gums and it hurts but not this time. I was able to get my filling done right after my cleaning and now I have my whitening. It was a great experience and I am actually looking forward to my next appointment.

Crowns

I had some crowns done at another office and they never felt right. I was having lots of pain when I was eating or drinking cold things. I went back to the dentist who did the crowns and he said I needed root canals. So I went to Dr Philipp for a second opinion. He said the crowns needed to be redone and that should fix my pain. I went back 2 days later and had 2 crowns replaced. I do not like having dental work done but the staff made me feel so comfortable and they were very caring. Dr Philipp was very nice and best of all the pain was gone. no root canals needed. Thank you Dr Philipp. I have already recommended Dr Philipp and his staff to all of my family and would recommend them to anyone.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Justin J Philipp is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chandler, AZ.