Is Dr. Karen M Altszuler the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen M Altszuler DDS
Dr. Karen M Altszuler, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Karen M Altszuler has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Karen M Altszuler has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Karen M Altszuler Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Karen M Altszuler
Karen Altszuler DDS received her undergraduate degree in biology from Duke University. She received her Dental Degree from NYU College of Dentistry. She graduated with distinction and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society for recognition of academis and clinical excellence. She continued her dental education with a General Practice Residency at Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan. Recently, she attended the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, FL, for advance studies in occlusal disease, TMJ disease and bite splint therapy. Dr. Altszuler has been in private practice since 1984 and has been involved in teaching in the "Prosthetic (Crown and Bridge) Section" at the Mount Sinai General Practice Residency since 1984. She is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Dentistry at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Dr. Altszuler is also a member of: The American Dental Association The New York State Dental Association The New York County Dental Society The New York Dental Forum The Northeast Society of Periodontists
Locations & DirectionsJEAN PERRI DDS, 501 Madison Ave Fl 29, New York, NY
Dr. Karen M Altszuler is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.