Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Karen A Burns has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Karen A Burns has the following 11 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 33
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen A Burns - Posted on June 19th, 2018
my two visits in JAN 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen A Burns - Posted on June 12th, 2018
My first visit, i had my full mouth xrays and visit with Dr.Burns,and xrays were briefly discussed.My next visit, treatment was discussed,the bonding we had discussed previously,now Dr,Burns says cannot perform and said i needed crowns.Went over the bridge on my upper which needed replacement,was,told a tooth in the front needed a crown due to a large cavity.Was then told by Kim that they would file for insurance.I then asked Kim about cleaning,i was told that she received a letter from my periodontal and have to read.I left the office and called the periodontal office.I was told they were never notified and no letter was sent.I returned to the office,the Doctor was not working.I spoke to Ingrid she told me the letter was on file,but could not find.When i left i asked to have Dr.Burns call me.The new Dentist i went to,said i had none of the above problems.Dr.Burns never called.Thank you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen A Burns - Posted on September 28th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen A Burns - Posted on September 20th, 2016
If you are like me & had fear, Dr. Burns is the best solution. Just kind & professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karen A Burns - Posted on September 6th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Karen A Burns accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Karen A Burns
Dr. Karen Burns is a Dentist serving the St. Petersburg area for more than 10 years. Dr. Burns is experienced in Oral Surgery and Removable Prosthetics. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Dental Association Florida Dental Association West Coast Dental Association Pinellas County Dental Association American General Dentistry PROCEDURES PERFORMED Botox Cosmetic Dentistry Crowns & Bridges Dentures Extractions General Dentistry Gentle Cleanings Inlays & Onlays Invisalign Juvederm Latisse Night guards Partials Removable Prosthetics Skin Ceuticals Tooth Colored Filings Tooth whitening OFFICE HOURS Mon - Thurs -8:30 am- 3:30 pm Fri - 8:30 am -12:00 pm http://www.burnsdentalassociates.com/
Locations & DirectionsANA MARAI VALES DMD, 3100 4th St N Unit 2, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Karen A Burns is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint Petersburg, FL.