Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Karen J Tritinger-Young has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 6
Extremely rude and demeaning while working on my father. My dad has dental anxiety and all This women could find to do is complain about how poor his oral hygiene was. Not only did she constantly put my father down but she was not in anyway gentle or caring in her work. She left open holes in his mouth with exposed bone. She tore holes in the roof of his mouth. At the end of the procedure there were no care instructions provided, no follow up appointment to remove stitches, no number to contact in case of after hours emergencies. The next day the clinic closed early and my dad was unable to reach anyone regarding his mouth still bleeding and how badly his face had swollen. This women does not care nor is she respectful towards her patients.
Dr. Karen J Tritinger-Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- United Concordia Alliance
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Karen J Tritinger-Young is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Yakima, WA.