Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karla E Aylen DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Karla E Aylen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Karla E Aylen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karla E Aylen - Posted on March 21st, 2014
Great dental office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karla E Aylen - Posted on December 18th, 2013
I get anxiety about anything dental. This office has really helped me to over come that No matter the situation, they don't judge you. They have been great about explaining options and answering any questions about procedures and billing. I love this office so much that my young daughter is now a patient. They are gentle and precise and couldn't ask for a better dental office.
KARLA AYLEN, DDS is the best.!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karla E Aylen - Posted on November 26th, 2013
Dr Karla Aylen, DDS is Great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karla E Aylen - Posted on November 23rd, 2013
Good first impression
Self-verified patient of Dr. Karla E Aylen - Posted on November 15th, 2013
Dr. Karla E Aylen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Karla E Aylen
At Northgate Smiles in Seattle, our dedication to dentistry excellence means you receive the finest care in cosmetic and family dentistry made possible by training, experience and technology. We are committed to providing personalized cosmetic dentistry and family dental care in a comfortable, professional atmosphere. We offer free and easy parking for the convenience of our patients! Dr. Karla Aylen was named 2015 Top Dentist, Seattle Met Magazine!
Locations & DirectionsNORTHGATE SMILES, 11066 5th Ave NE Ste 208, Seattle, WA
Dr. Karla E Aylen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Seattle, WA.