Karry K. Whitten, DDS, has been practicing in the Omaha area since graduating from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry in 1997. Dr. Whitten’s postgraduate credentials include a certificate in esthetic dental from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, certification in Invisalign® orthodontics and a multilevel course certification in lip augmentation and Botox® treatment. She is also working toward Accreditation in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD) and is a graduate of the prestigious Kois Center. In March of 2012, Dr. Whitten took over Braasch Dental following Dr. Braasch’s move to Colorado. She continues to provide top quality care in a wonderful office environment. As of August 2013, Dr. Whitten is also a clinical instructor in the Periodontics Department at Creighton University School of Dentistry.
In addition to membership in the AACD, Dr. Whitten belongs to the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and the American Equilibration Society
Awards & Associations
- Accreditation candidate, AACD
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Equilibration Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Omaha District Dental Society
- Honors Graduate, University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Academic and Athletic Scholarship Recipient, Hastings College
- CEO/President G2L Touch, Inc.