- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen M Bennett
Dr. Kathleen M Bennett is a doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Kathleen M Bennett has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kathleen M Bennett has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Kathleen M Bennett Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kathleen M Bennett
Dr. Kathleen Bennett lives in the Cincinnati area with her husband, Steve and their combined family of seven children. She practices in Clifton at the University Medical Arts Building on Piedmont Ave. Her practice is limited to Oral Appliance therapy. Dr. Bennett has practiced general dentistry for 26 years-graduating from Georgetown University in 1979 and SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine in 1983. She completed her general practice residency at Buffalo General Hospital the following year. Dr. Bennett became Board Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine in 2002. Dr. Bennett frequently lectures nationally on oral appliance therapy for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. In October of 2008 she traveled to Xâ€™ian China to present her first international lecture on oral appliance therapy. She served in 2006 and 2007 as program chair for the AASDM National meeting, and serves currently on the Board of Directors of AADSM. She also serves on the AADSM Education committee, the Strategic Planning Committee, Program Committee and the Committee for the Development of Dental School Curriculum. In 2008 Dr. Bennett was the moderator for the AADSM National study group. Currently, Dr. Bennett is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. She served until 2006 at SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine Sleep Medicine Fellowship program. The medical fellows spent time seeing dental patients in her office to learn the fundamentals of airway evaluation and oral appliance therapy. Regionally, Dr. Bennett volunteers her time working with the Impact 100 organization. Dr. Bennett has fabricated nearly 1,000 dental appliances.