Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn S Allen
Dr. Kathryn S Allen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingsport, TN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn S Allen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kathryn S Allen has the following 11 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kathryn S Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Kathryn S Allen
Dr. Kathryn Sumner received her bachelor's degree from University of Tennessee Knoxville before going on to earn her dental degree from University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry. Dr Sumner completed her general practice residency at the University of Tennessee Medical Center. She concentrated on the management of medically compromised patients, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative implant dentistry. Her and her husband moved here to Atlanta a few years ago to join West Cobb Dentistry and her husband took a surgery residency at Emory. Dr. Sumner is a proud member of the American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association.
Locations & DirectionsMARTIN DENTISTRY, 1599 Fort Henry Dr Ste 102, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Kathryn S Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingsport, TN.