Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn A Swan
Dr. Kathryn A Swan, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She speaks English.
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Showing 2 of 2
My family experienced very unprofessional services from Dr. Kathryn Swan and her staff. My child wqas scheduled to be re-evaluated by Dr. Swan several months following an intial consulation. Upon our second visit and an extended wait my child was seen by her assistant only to provide an update to myself and my husband in the waiting room that we were to began the process to have our daughter obtain braces. No quote, no details about the process, scheduling, etc. After I explaned the purpose of the appointment they rescheduled us to return an hour later. Staff lost the contact/insurance information from our initial visit requesting we resubmit all information again. Outcome: Upon arriving back to the office the staff did not have a quote or any information available asking for our child to be reevaluated again. I would not recommend this office to anyone! Very unprofessional, confused and unorganized.
Dr. Kathryn A Swan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwan Orthodontics, 6677 Crossings Dr SE Ste 2, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Kathryn A Swan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.