Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaveh N Adel
Dr. Kaveh N Adel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Naperville, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kaveh N Adel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kaveh N Adel has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Kaveh N Adel accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Kaveh N Adel
Kaveh N. Adel, D.D.S. Biochemistry and Studio Art. He was accepted to the College of Dentistry at the University of Iowa. He graduated in 1997 with the award in outstanding achievement in Operative Dentistry. He accepted a position as an adjunct faculty at the Department of Operative Dentistry and was a clinical instructor until the year 2000. He also was in private practice in Iowa City until August of 2000 when his wife, Dr. Yazdi and him moved to Naperville. Dr. Adel & Dr. Yazdi have recently become parents of a young boy named Milan who joined the family in June of 2008. His older brother Kian has been a wonderful helper and has been phenomenal! Dr. Adel is passionate about the time he spends with his patients and his meticulous attention to detail. He believes the care that he provides is a conglomeration of art and compassion. Dr. Adel is a proud member of ADA (American Dental Association), ISDS (Illinois State Dental Society) and CDS (Chicago Dental Society). Each year Dr. Adel attends numerous continuing education courses including Chicago Midwinter Meeting where he receives advanced training in Restorative, Cosmetic, Implant and Endodontic phases of Dentistry.
Locations & DirectionsNAPERVILLE FAMILY DENTAL CARE, 612 E Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL
Dr. Kaveh N Adel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Naperville, IL.