- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith A Brown has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Keith A Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Keith A Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Keith A Brown
Keith A Brown, DDS, FAGD "Hello, and welcome to my practice. Working in dentistry for more than 30 years, it has always been my goal to provide the highest level of dental care possible. By working my hardest to stay current with the latest techniques and technology I am devoted to giving all my patients the finest care with financing they can afford. I strive daily to make sure that my patients are comfortable, informed and happy with their treatment. Your smile and how you feel are what is most important to me, and I will go out of my way to make sure that you feel at home in my office. I will do everything within my power to give you the dental care you deserve." Education Dr Brown Received his Bachelors degree in Chemistry from North Central College in 1976. Dr. Brown then received Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Loyola University in 1980. Practice Dr. Brown has been practicing dentistry in the Chicago land are for more than 30 years. After working as a owner in Hoffman Estates office, he then opened his own practice in 1992 at the current location at the 5/3 Bank Building. Memberships Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) American Dental Association (ADA) Chicago Dental Society (CDS) American Equilibration Society (AES) Volunteer Work Dr. Brown has volunteered a week of his time annually the past eight years to travel to Tegucigalpa, Honduras on a mission trip with Crossroads Community Church located in Naperville. There, working with local dentists, Dr. Brown provides free dental care to hundreds of impoverished Honduran's, many of whom have never seen a dentist in their lives.