Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Keith S Appelbaum has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Keith S Appelbaum has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keith S Appelbaum - Posted on November 27th, 2015
9 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2009
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Keith S Appelbaum
Raised in Northern New Jersey, Keith graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BS degree in Civil Engineering from Rensselear Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY) in 1998 and earned a MS in Civil Engineering/Construction Management from Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA) in 1999. He holds a Professional Engineer and Professional Planners License in New Jersey. Having a need to affect people more directly and having witnessed the devastation of September 11th, Keith earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in 2009 and a Certificate in Endodontics in 2011 from UMDNJ-New Jersey Dental School. Keith is active in the dental community at the local level, having presented on endodontic topics at study clubs and the national level at the American Endodontic Association (AAE) having served as a committee member and presenting his research. Keith met his wife at Stanford University. He enjoys exercising, hiking and time with his family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith S Appelbaum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Randolph, NJ.