- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith A Bryant DDS
Dr. Keith A Bryant, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Glen Carbon, IL, with another office in Glen Carbon, IL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Keith A Bryant has 2 locations
Dr. Keith A Bryant has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Keith A Bryant has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Keith A Bryant Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Keith A Bryant
Meet Dr. Bryant Dr. Bryant is an Illinois native, and he is proud to be serving patients in Edwardsville and the surrounding communities. He's been practicing dentistry for over 15 years, and he feels fortunate to have touched the lives of his patients by helping them achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile. He is also proud of his practice. Over the years, he and his staff have created a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere, filled with laughter, where his patients can come and relax, feeling at-home, while they receive their dental treatments. Education and Continuing Education Dr. Bryant received a quality education with hands-on training and experience. He attended Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville School of the Dental Medicine where he achieved a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. Dr. Bryant remains committed to his education, and regularly participates in continuing education opportunities. Outside of the practice… Dr. Bryant is originally from Belleville, Illinois. He has lived in Glen Carbon and in 2009, Dr. Bryant and his family moved to Edwardsville. He and his wife, Christy, and twin boys, Riley and Austin, and a dog named Jack. When he's away from the practice, Dr. Bryant enjoys golfing and working with model trains.