About Dr. Keleigh J Quimby

Dr. Keleigh J Quimby, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hammond, LA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.

Rating Overview

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keleigh J Quimby is Bad. Dr. Keleigh J Quimby has been rated by 3 patients. From those 3 patients 1 of those left a comment along with their rating. The overall rating for Dr. Keleigh J Quimby is 1.0 of 5.0 stars.

Mapbox Map of Dr. Keleigh J Quimby

Primary Address

212 W Minnesota Park Rd
Hammond, LA 70403
(985) 542-3368

Book Online Now


Dr. Keleigh J Quimby has the following 1 specialty

  • General Dentistry

    A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.


Showing 1 of 3

no, no, no

This lady was the most brutal dentist I have ever gone to. She extracted a tooth and I thought she was going to break my jaw. She is in an office with multiple dentists and she is the only one I refuse to see.

Easy Appointment
Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Full Review Rating Breakdown
  • Accepted Insurance

    Please contact the office for more information.

Locations & Directions

212 W Minnesota Park Rd, Hammond, LA
  • Similiar Dentists

    Dr. Keleigh J Quimby is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hammond, LA.

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Dr. Keleigh J Quimby Is this you?