Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kellie A Alberry
Dr. Kellie A Alberry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Plainview, NY, with another office in Merrick, NY. She speaks English.
Dr. Kellie A Alberry has 2 locations
146A Manetto Hill Rd Ste 100
Plainview, NY 11803
Book Online Now
Dr. Kellie A Alberry has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Kellie A Alberry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Kellie A Alberry
Kellie A. Alberry, D.D.S. Dr. "Kellie" believes that every child should have a positive experience at the dentist and strives to provide that for each patient. She obtained an undergraduate degree in biology at Marist College. After receiving her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Buffalo, she completed two years of specialty training in pediatric dentistry at the Women and Children's hospital of Buffalo. During her residency, Dr. Kellie served as chief resident with added responsibilities and also gained valuable knowledge in treating children with special needs. After her many years in Buffalo, she was eager to finally come back to where she was born and raised on Long Island. In 2006, she had a life changing opportunity to travel to the Dominican Republic and volunteer her services to the less fortunate providing free dental care to children and adults. Continuing lifelong education, giving back to the community and spreading dental knowledge are some of her aspirations. She is also an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the Nassau County Dental Society, the American Dental Association and the New York State Dental Association. Dr. Kellie and her husband, Jim, met in Buffalo while completing their professional degrees and enjoy living on Long Island. In her free time, Dr. Kellie loves to exercise, sing, cook and spend time with friends and family. You may hear her hum a tune or two during treatment. Dr. Kellie is a board eligible pediatric dentist who is specially trained to treat children and looks forward to eliminating fears in the most apprehensive patient!
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kellie A Alberry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plainview, NY.