Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton
Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton
Dr. Kelly Bernath Dr. Kelly Bernath, the newest addition to our staff of doctors, comes a long way from her hometown in Michigan. She earned her B.S. in Biology at University of Detroit Mercy, where she also participated in Division I Track and Field for four years. She continued her education at University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry where she received her D.D.S. degree. Born and raised in Michigan, Kelly decided to continue her dental career in Virginia here at Midgette Family Dentistry. She enjoys the laid-back lifestyle and warmer climate of the Hampton Roads area. In her spare time, she enjoys running and exploring Virginia. Dr. Bernath takes personal interest in educating her patients on achieving and maintaining superior dental health. She gains tremendous satisfaction from working to improve her patients’ smiles and, as a result, their confidence and happiness. She is a member of the American Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry and is involved with local dental organizations.
Locations & DirectionsMIDGETTE FAMILY DENTISTRY, 3326 Taylor Rd Ste 100, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Kelly M Bernath Paxton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chesapeake, VA.